Reminder: 2016 Adelaide Fringe Festival program launches 2 December! Watch for more news on how to promote your MUSIC show through the FRUSIC (Fringe Music) Campaign.
Are you a Registered Fringe Venue that’s hosting Live Music during Adelaide Fringe 2016?
Or…are you a Registered Fringe Artist that is performing Live Music at Adelaide Fringe?
Then you are in luck – you’ll be getting extra promotion – for FREE – as we introduce a NEW guide to the Fringe Live Music program.
Introducing “FRUSIC” – a combination of ‘Fringe’ + ‘Music’.
FRUSIC is an exciting new marketing campaign dedicated solely to live music held in venues during 2016 Adelaide Fringe, brought to you in partnership by Adelaide Fringe and Music SA, and proudly sponsored by the AHA.
Not only will you be listed in the music section of the official Adelaide Fringe guide & website, but you’ll also be featured in FRUSIC’s stand alone publication, which will be widely distributed during the Fringe season.
In collaboration with The Music, Registered Venues and Artists will have their special line-up, tour, EP launch or live music celebration promoted in a special magazine style publication that will prominently feature venues that are hosting Fringe live music events. It will also include articles and stories that show the breadth of live music in Adelaide as part of the Fringe program.
The FRUSIC guide will make it easy for music-loving punters to find you during Adelaide Fringe.
Watch for more news the Fringe pink Illumination kit too, complete with pink fairy lights, distributed free to registered Venues. This kit will help you show punters that inside your venue there’s some awesome music on offer for Fringe goers!
Adelaide Fringe registrations are open now until 7 October, so hurry and register your venue or music act ASAP.
Did you know that MUSIC is now the 2nd biggest genre in the Adelaide Fringe? That’s right – the music content for one of Adelaide’s best love fests has been growing in leaps and bounds over the years, and we think it’s time for it to make even more noise and bring our talented musicians to the attention of punters.
- Registered Venues that host Live Music at Adelaide Fringe will automatically be included in the FRUSIC guide, at no extra cost
- Registered Artists performing Live Music at Adelaide Fringe will automatically be included in the FRUSIC guide, at no extra cost
- FRUSIC will be a magazine-style guide published by The Music as part of a ‘flip guide’ to their featured special on Adelaide
- As well as articles & editorials, FRUSIC will feature the complete Live Music program for Adelaide Fringe, including a handy map, venue listings (with performance details) and show calendar
- FRUSIC will be distributed widely in the lead up to Adelaide Fringe, with an estimated 25,000 copies printed
- Stay tuned for news on the Fringe App and FRUSIC’s online presence…
- The Live Music program for Fringe will of course be included in the official Fringe Guide and website as per usual
- Registered Live Music Venues will get a free ‘illumination kit’ to help visually identify you as an official Fringe Venue
- To get in the official Fringe Guide AND the FRUSIC Guide, register for Adelaide Fringe by Wednesday 7 October.
- You can also ADVERTISE in the FRUSIC Guide, if you want extra presence. Download The Music’s Media Kit (pdf) for Frusic, and contact them directly to book your ad. You can advertise in either the FRUSIC side and/or the Adelaide Issue side of the publication – or both!
For further details on FRUSIC, please contact Elizabeth Reid, Music SA Digital Marketing Manager: email@example.com or 08 7320 3301