THE WHOLIAS latin fusion band combines latin rhythms, rock and funk, in a unique rich blend. THE WHOLIAS music is a celebration of life, diversity and harmony. Its repertoire includes original songs and adaptations of latin music with lyrics in Spanish, English and Portuguese.
THE WHOLIAS has performed at the Adelaide New Year’s Eve concerts in 2011 and in 2013 (organised by the Adelaide City Council) for an audience of 15000 people, at the Roxby Downs World Food and Music Festival in 2012, Music in the Park 2015 and 2016 (Marion Council) and at the Adelaide Fringe Festival in 2016, with very positive reviews.
THE WHOLIAS performs regularly at several venues such as the Casablabla, Crown & Sceptre (Adelaide CBD) and Bacchus Bar (Henley Beach) receiving very good feedback.
THE WHOLIAS line-up:
– Roberto Garcia (Peru), vocals
– Herbert Jimenez (El Salvador), bass
– Juancho Manrique (Colombia), keyboards
– Javier Lopez (Peru), guitar
– Ciro Jimenez (El Salvador), congas
– Fernando Llort (El Salvador), guitar
- Gilli Atkinson (Australia), drums.