* Required field
** In the 'MESSAGE' section, please include a short description of your business
The Music SA Website Co-Ordinator will contact you by email once your listing form has been received.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By supplying file(s) for a business listing, you are giving permission for them to be published on the website, www.musicsa.com.au.
In submitting a request for a business listing, you agree that the following terms & conditions apply:
1. All fees are non-refundable.
2. You warrant that you are business relevant to the South Australian music industry.
3. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to provide all information and materials (including but not limited to text, logos and artwork) ("Materials") for your business listing on the Music SA website ("Website").
4. All Materials are subject to the approval of The South Australian Contemporary Music Company Limited ACN 079 445 051 trading as Music SA ("Music SA") and Music SA reserves the right to remove any Materials from the Website at any time, in its absolute discretion.
5. You warrant that:
(a) you own or have a license to use all Materials for publication on the Website;
(b) the Materials comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
(c) the Materials are true and not misleading;
(d) the publication of the Materials will not infringe the rights of any person or give rise to any claim against Music SA (or its officers, employees, agents or subcontractors).
6. You hereby indemnify Music SA (including its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors) from and against all claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, awards, judgements and any other liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with the publication of any Materials on the Website or any breach by you of the warranties set out in paragraph 4.
7. In agreeing to publish the Materials, Music SA excludes all conditions and warranties, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Music SA makes no warranty as to the availability of the Website.
8. Music SA will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or loss arising directly or indirectly or in any way attributable to the performance or non-performance by Music SA of any of its obligations.
9. These terms & conditions contain the entire agreement between Music SA and you in relation to your business listing on the Website.
Please note, the Music SA website uses Google Analytics for the collection of statistical data.